Grievance Re-dressal Cell: There is a Grievance Re-dressal Cell in the college, the guidelines of which are given below:
- The Grievance Re-dressal Cell with one/two senior teacher(s) of the college as its Convenor(s) will entertain suggestions and complaints from students, teachers and members of the non-teaching staff for the redressal of the grievances.
- All complaints should be addressed to the Vice Principal of the college.
- Complaints should be in the form of a letter, to be submitted in the receiving section of the college. Anonymous letters of complaints shall not be entertained.
- Complaints which seek to malign the personal image of the teacher(s), employee(s) or student(s) of the college shall not be entertained.
- Complaints not relating to college matters shall not be entertained.
- The Vice Principal will forward the complaints to the Grievance Re-dressal Cell on a case–to–case basis. Convenor(s) of the cell will be available on every Monday between 5.30 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. at the Principal’s chamber for receiving the complaints, if any, from the Vice Principal.
- The convenor(s) of the Cell will then discuss the issue(s) with other members of the Cell, and the details of their findings and/or recommendations need to be recorded at the register to be maintained by the Convenor(s).
- The Convenor(s) of the Cell will then forward their findings and/or recommendations to the head of the institution for necessary action.
- The Grievance Re-dressal Cell is only a recommending body which would suggest corrective measures if such needs arise. All final decisions will be taken by the college authorities.
The complainants may also choose to drop their complaints into the Grievance Drop box placed near the office entrance.