Students of the college are required to avoid the following
- Irregularity in attendance, persistent idleness or negligence or indifference towards the work assigned.
- Causing disturbance to a Class or the Office or the Library or Sports (Indoor or outdoor).
- Misconduct or misbehaviour of any kind at the time of election to the Students Bodies or meeting or during curricular or Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Misconduct and Misbehaviour of any kind, towards a teacher or an employee of the College/University or another Institution or any member of Statutory Body of the University or any visitor to the College, University or another Institution.
- Causing damage to furniture or any other property of the College or any other Institution of the University.
- RAGGING IN ANY FORM IS NOT PERMISSIBLE ON CAMPUS, NOT EVEN FOR FUN. THIS IS AN OFFENCE THAT IS PUNISHABLE UNDER ORDINANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY IN THE WAKE OF THE RECENT SUPREME COURT RULING.
- Eve teasing is strictly prohibited.
- Inciting others to do any of the acts aforesaid is prohibited.
- Any misconduct anywhere inside and outside the College Campus which is considered unbecoming of a student of the College is prohibited.
- Making ‘noise’ in the corridors and the library which are designated silence zones is prohibited.
- Littering is prohibited.
- SMOKE FREE ZONE: CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY IS PARTNERING WITH KOLKATA POLICE AND THE WORLD LUNG FOUNDATION SOUTH ASIA IN PROMOTING A TOBACCO FREE ENVIRONMENT. AS A STEP IN THAT DIRECTION, SMOKING IS BANNED IN OUR COLLEGE.
The Discipline Regulation Committee is empowered to deal with cases of indiscipline.
The Principal of the College has the ultimate authority to take action against any breach of discipline.